Description: By combining an herbal biotech anti-mold agent consisting of natural non-toxic and non-chemically refined compounds with a substrate of laminated paper and film, our unique production process produces a unique general purpose anti-mold chip: a small chip/strip for wherever mold prevention is required.
Major ingredients: Garlic, grape seed oil, citronella, sunflower, pepper, etc., as well as various essences of natural plants.
Functions: Mold prevention and germ proofing
1. The anti-mold agents volatilize and completely surrounds the protected objects in their packaging environment, which will inhibit or eradicate the growth of mold, bacteria and some pests. The agent does not mix with, or contact the protected objects, is clean and leaves no residue on the protected objects.
2. Our anti-mold agent is derived from various plants using biotechnology, it is not conventional chemically refined compounds of mold inhibitor, bactericide, pesticide, antiseptic; thus, it is nontoxic, safe and environmental friendly.
3. The small chip, which is extremely simple and convenient to use, is a powerful and effective mold prevention, and can simply be packed loose in a container (a bag, a case or a box) to meet various anti-mold requirements. Besides, our anti-mold chip is designed to easy tearing. counting and dispatching for production, and it saves labor and is extremely simple and convenient to use.
4. The anti-molds and anti-bacteria capabilities of our product have been proven by a world renowned 3rd party laboratory. Certifications and reports are available, please contact us for details. Lab experiments have shown that our anti-mold chip can eradicate the following more active and familiar mildew types: Aspergillus niger, Penicillium pinophilum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Aureobasidium pullulans, Gliocladium virens and Chaetomium globosum; as well as the following bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli.
5. Our anti-mold chip is originally a food-grade mold prevention product, compliant with USA FDA regulation 21CFR175.300 and with European Union directive 2002/72/EC(90/128/EEC).
Application: Leatherwear, shoes, woodenware, garments, electronics, optical devices, machine parts, consumer products, military instruments, and etc.
Specifications: 50x50mm, Enhanced grade(E) . Customized projects are welcome.
1. Identify the shipping and storage conditions and determine the proper specifications of anti-mold chip required for safe protection, and then select the proper chip for packaging processing.
2. We recommend testing under controlled conditions, which differ from customer to customer, so as to optimize the mold prevention results.